Radwin, Inc. 5.8GHz 2000 D-Plus Connectorized ODU - RW-2050-D200
RW-2050-D200 is a carrier-class radio that belongs to the RADWIN 2000 D-Plus Series and supports 5.1 to 6 GHz frequency range.
The Radio complies with Universal, FCC/IC, WPC & MII regulations with a factory default of 5.8 GHz FCC/IC.
RW-2050-D200 delivers up to 750 Mbps throughput.
The radio is connectorized for external antenna (2 xN-type).
• 750 Mbps Ethernet net throughput
• Telco-grade, extremely robust in harsh
• Supports intra-site and inter-site
synchronization to maximize capacity
• Configurable asymmetric throughput
• Advanced OFDM & MIMO technologies for
operation in nLOS/NLOS and dense radio environments