Radwin, Inc. Base Station Radio w/Integrated Antenna - RW-5AG5-0L50
The Radwin NEO (sector) Base Station radio unit (also known as the HBS) provides up to 750 Mbps net aggregate throughput per radio, 1.5GB total, while delivering access connectivity for up to 128 Subscribers (HSU). Also the New NEO includes a separate smart beamforming antenna with an embedded GPS unit.
what we like about the RW-5AG5-0L50 :
- Dual carriers base station radio with smart beamforming antennas
- Up to 750 Mbps net aggregated throughput, 1.5GB combined
- Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
- Robust and reliable operation in harsh conditions, extreme temperatures and non- line- of- sight scenarios
- Ease of operation and maintenance