SureCall - Remote Monitoring/Control System, Use with Fusion 5S / 5X Kits - SC-SENTRY
Sentry is SureCall’s revolutionary advancement in cellular signal booster installation, optimization and ongoing management.
A must-have for installers it provides fast and seamless installations. Sentry allows installers to:
• Monitor and adjust performance from a computer or tablet.
• Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available and adjusting gains remotely
• Quickly pinpoints malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed cellular towers or repeater systems
• Notifies installers or end-users in real-time about booster failures or a bad link
• Gives dealers and VARs the ability to provide contracted monthly service and support to their customers.
• Optimizes 3G and 4G speed
• Remotely adjust and control each link or band.
• Detects oscillation and corrects it remotely as needed.
Sentry is SureCall's revolutionary advancement in cellular signal booster installation, optimization and ongoing management. Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available and adjusting gains remotely.
WARNING. This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER ANY CONSUMER SIGNAL BOOSTER with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.